Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Still winter, but spring is in the air

It's been about a month since Ryan Homes stopped by to complete the 10 month inspection.  Everything went well.  They fixed the bad floor joist, the creaks and squeaks in the floors, and agreed to come out in late spring or early summer to repair the concrete porch which is scaling. 

I still have a month or so to go before the drywall service so no word on that yet, but my neighbor said he was happy with the workmanship at his house.  So nearly a year has passed, I love the house.  It does have a fair amount of floor creaks/squeaks but so did the model home.  Overall I think the house is representative of the model in terms of quality, and while I want a house built like a fortress, I am very happy with my house. 







No comments:

Post a Comment