Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Mess cleaned up...

Well, it is nice to have a responsible PM and builder when things go wrong.  I still haven't been down to the home site, I had to work past darkness again, but my PM sent me an update with pictures and I spoke with him on the phone.  He let me know the progress made, and that the walls where the leak occurred remain dry.  That's quite a relief.  The weather that produced this mess was bizarre, high winds and rain are common to Buffalo, but typically this time of year is filled with snow, not rain.  Anytime you have near horizontal rain you can have water penetration, but it is definitely not what you want in a house under construction.  I owe much thanks and gratitude to Ryan homes for quickly fixing the mess and making things right!

No comments:

Post a Comment