Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Framing began

My PM called to let me know framing began on my house so I dropped by to take a look. Here are some pictures. Overall, things look good, a few 'different' things need to be looked at, but it is early on so it is easy to correct now. Enjoy! I stopped by on Friday and a friend dropped by today, but I'm sick as a dog so expect to wait a while for an update.  P.S.  Nasal infections really suck!

                                                                     Kitchen Window

                                                                  Back Hall/Lavatory

                                                            Back hall door to garage

                                                                 First floor framing

No comments:

Post a Comment