Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

30 Day Meeting

I met with my PM today to go through our 30 day review.  He was able to fix two doors that wouldn't close, and we went through and looked at some things that were missed, some squeaky floors, and the paint on the carpet.  I didn't go into any of the sloppy paint/drywall issues as I will slowly fix these myself, (I think I do a better job than the contractors) and anything serious will be dealt with at the 10 month drywall service anyway.  We decided to wait on the flooring work for a couple months to give the house some more time to dry out.  I'm hoping by waiting I will only have to deal with the repair crew coming into my house once to tear things up. As I've said before, I really like the house, even with all the little issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment